Procedure for doing Japa and Meditation




Disciple: Mother, what procedure should we adopt for doing Japa and meditation?


Mother: Do them as you like, provided you keep your mind steadfast in the Lord. You will attain to your goal in this way. Why do you worry?


Disciple: Mother, I'm not worried, but I want to hear the instructions from your lips.


Mother: Everybody is behind you. The Master is there. And besides, you can see me directly.


Disciple: Mother, I was not fortunate enough to see Swamiji or Sri Ramakrishna.


Mother: Call on Him devotedly; you will attain everything. I say, you are blessed; for you have been born in such an age. This is the time when you can see His divine sport. One can easily understand this divine play if he looks upon it with faith and devotion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yoga Mudras for Life

Vallalar Birthday Today

Phalaharini Kali Puja