Strength! Strength!! Strength!!!


 This is one question I put to every men..Are you strong? Do you feel strength? for I know it is the truth alone that gives strength.Strength is the medicine for the world's disease.



Be strong, my young friends, that is my advice to you. You will be nearer to heaven through football than through study of the Gita. These are bold words, but I have to say them, for I love you. I know where the shoe pinches. I have gained a little experience. You will understand the Gita better with your biceps, your muscles, a little stronger.



The remedy for weakness is not brooding over weakness, but thinking of strength. Teach men of strength that is already within them.



Ye are the children of God, the sharers of immortal bliss, holy and perfect beings. Ye divinities on earth sinners! It is a sin to call a man so; it is a standing libel on human nature. Come up, O lions, and shake off the delusion that you are sheep; you are souls immortal, spirits free blest and eternal.



-Swami Vivekananda. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vallalar Birthday Today

Yoga Mudras for Life

Sad News:500-yr-old Kalahasti temple tower collapses